Monday, March 18, 2013

February

 The cupcakes at the fancy cupcake store are fine, but Brandon and I prefer these $1.99 tuxedo cupcakes from...Walgreens


 Rick laughed at me for thinking about buying it.
 cards for a project life swap I took part in
 sniffly Rick and Brandon
lunch with the boys at Applebees
 lemon garlic brussel sprouts with fontina cheese
 Cat came shopping with us.

 Don't drop a 20oz bottle of pop on your foot. It hurts.

 picking classes for next year
 gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins. ok, not great
He was hungry so he sat down and made himself some jelly bread

 Isn't he colorful?
The video tape obstacle courses are back.
 I'm thinking if this is the case, Brandon should be cooking at home more often.
 I personally think the Ugly Dolls are pretty cute.
Plants v Zombies was the free app of the week, so Brandon has been playing on the ipad.

 Ticket king at Chuck E Cheese
Rick, ranked #3 in the "world" for attacking on his online game


Options are limited when the kids want cookies and all you have are green, orange and red frosting tubes and you don't want to make a batch of homemade frosting.

Random self-portrait, just because.
 My favorites, available for a limited time around Valentin'es day. (Strawberry crème Dove chocolates)

 Farm fresh eggs
Not enjoying helping Brandon with his math homework
 Teenage boys...enough said.
 
At D is for dentist getting his molars sealed.