Thursday, January 20, 2011
Thursday - a whole lot of nothing
We slept in a little, Rick called and authorized work on his car (some little plastic piece broke of on the shifter. Apparently it's a fairly well known problem, as it's already been recalled on the Avenger). He took a cab ride over to get the car and bring us back lunch. I asked Jacob if he wanted to go with me later that afternoon (I had read all 3 of my books that I had brought with me and we needed some more cash) and not only did he do the double arm pump (which means no), he also shook his head no and even verbally said no. After a triple no, we didn't even bother to try and convince him otherwise. Rick and Brandon went to Target later in the day for some more breakfast foods (we tend to eat breakfast at the condo, and some dinners) while Jacob took another bath in the monster bathtub, and later in the day R and B went to the game room while I did yet more laundry. And that was Thursday.