December 27 - Rick and Brandon scraping frost of the windows in ALABAMA. Brr. (don't know why those didn't transfer, either, but I'm not spending any more time tracking them down.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Project 365, Week 52
December 26 - Jacob coloring in the car on the drive home.
December 27 - Rick and Brandon scraping frost of the windows in ALABAMA. Brr. (don't know why those didn't transfer, either, but I'm not spending any more time tracking them down.
December 28 - Power Up Dude! This hat came with a shirt that he picked out, and he's having too much fun with it.
December 29 - Snakes on a bed! Jacob beloved snakes. The coral snake is his favorite souvenir from the trip (Gatorland) and the purple snake is from Colorado two years ago. Heaven help us if he ever finds a real snake in the backyard.
December 30 - We were told that after the first of the year, we wouldn't be able to use our Health Savings Account money to purchase over the counter meds, so Rick's been having me stock up. Jacob needs the allergy stuff everyday, and the rest is stuff I was careful to check the dates on and only get what I felt we could comfortably use up in that time frame.
December 27 - Rick and Brandon scraping frost of the windows in ALABAMA. Brr. (don't know why those didn't transfer, either, but I'm not spending any more time tracking them down.