Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365, Week 49

December 5 - After picking Brandon up from a camping trip, Jacob decided he wanted to head over to the park and play a bit.
December 6 - At the end of playtime at the park yesterday, I sat them do to try and get a decent Christmas card pic. They sat, said cheese, I snapped, I got this on attempt #2. I think that's the quickest I've ever gotten a pic of the two of them together. Ran to Sam's Club real quick to get them printed before I lost or accidently deleted the pic.
December 7 - Oh Christmas Tree, how happy are we to see you! He's been motioning to the attic since September, and loves falling asleep in the glow of his tree.
December 8 - I'm a new auntie!
December 9 - oh fudge! It's just not Christmas without a batch of Dad's Carnation 5 Minute Fudge.
December 10 - Holiday Memories in the Park is always fun. Jacob paitently waited for his turn on the sled hill.

December 11 - holiday indulgence: cherry cordial M&M's. I shall miss them after the holiday.