Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365, Week 50

December 12 - Mom got a surprise when she opened Jacob's curatins. :)
December 13 - Finally rolled and turned in all the change we've been moving around--all $193 worth.
December 14 - Presents are finally on their way. I'm later than I planned...again.
December 15 - We opened the few presents we had here at the house. Jacob was very good about taking turns...and waiting his turn. After he opened each thing he patted it, and carefully stacked it in front of him.
December 16 - My friend Terri gave me the cutest cookie jar, and my computer ate the pic.
December 17 - I have funny picture of Rick in the trunk of his car. Really, I do.
December 18 - The picture of Brandon reading in the car during the trip is on my camera, so I don't know why it didn't transfer with the rest of them.