Monday, February 8, 2010

SuperBowl Fun

The best part about the Super Bowl--someone else does the cooking. Yummy BBQ.
Jacob didn't put up too much of a fuss when Rick took the TV. This weekend, he discovered that on the Wubbzy site, there is a Wubbzy blog, and people can post YouTube videos. From there, he was off and running, watching Wubbzy, Thomas, Barney and Bob the Builder videos.
Ah, the happy Mom and Dad watching the Super Bowl, cheering on the Saints. If I had my way, Super Bowl Sunday would be a national holiday.
After awhile, Jacob wanted the tv back, and wasn't too happy we said no. Wasn't real interested in watching dvd's on the portable player, but he was willing to hop in the bathtub to play with some paint. Actually, lots and lots of paint.
My goobers. I said "say cheese" and they started yelling out things like "gouda!" and "mozzerella" while making funny faces. Apparently I had taken enough pictures for the night.