
As in, "Jacob, who's that?"
"Ho, Ho, Ho!"
He walked up, sat down, and smiled like a champ. Picture turned out so cute, I decided to order Christmas cards on the spot, since it would only be a litte bit more than Sam's, plus I wouldn't have to take a picture, drive there, upload it, drive back and pick them up. Perfect strategy. They give you 3 words to put on there. I chose "The Staigles 2008". I pay, we leave, and since we were stuck in traffic on the way home, I take them out to look. The worker had snuck in family. As in "The Staigles Family 2008". So now it looks like I don't know how to spell my own last name and I have to decide if I can live with that or if I need to cut picture and frame off and put them in actual cards. Rick just pointed out that I most definitely fall into the "extrememly anal retentive" category so it's a foregone conclusion as to what my choice will be.