Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Memories in the Park



Every year Meadows Place has a holiday shindig. Live band, bbq, bounce houses, Santa (this year he arrived in a monster truck--last year he rode in on a camel), the scouts sell smores fixins', and Jacob's favorite, real snow sledding hills. He went down about 10 times and did great the entire time waiting his turn in line and not trying to run back up the hill. In fact, he was one of the most well behaved kids. Point in fact, on his last run, he inadvertantly played snow bowling, taking out 3 other kids who were playing on the snow run when they weren't supposed to. That'll teach 'em, getting taken out by a fast moving, giggling maniac. Brandon immediately ran off with his friends, throwing snow balls and such before working his shift at the fire pit. Fun times, fun times.
And now that I figured out what I did to my camera (somehow managed to set it to wide-angle), I can go back to taking pictures in normal porportions.