you introduce a child of the 2000's to music from late 80's early 90's. I believe he was watching Fresh Prince of Bellaire's "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson". And what precipitated this trip down memory lane? Well...last week Rick was listening to his Debbie Gibson cd's and decided to see if there were any videos of her on yahoo. Nope, but he did find the New Kids on the Block. (I can't even pick on Rick too much for the Debbie Gibson thing, since I had the NKOTB greatest hits cd, and the books, and the posters... and a pillow...and watched the Saturday morning cartoon...as a senior in high school. Hey, at least I can admit it.) Anyway, Brandon's eyes were equally glazed over for that as they were for the Fresh Prince. Poor Rick didn't get a convert out of Brandon, who waited for Rick to leave the room before seeking refuge in some Rascal Flatts videos.