Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Seems a little backwards, but ok...
So, the boys had a 3 day weekend, since Friday was a teacher workday. Which meant that Jacob had to endure being home for an extra day, which meant he was bored. Monday rolls around, and he goes back to school and I plan to get going with my errands. Until the school calls me at 8:45 to tell me that Jacob's just not himself. He's sitting still, paying attention, and has even put his head down on the desk a few times. Does he have allergies? Well, yes. Did I give him something for the allergies? Yes, last night. Can I come get him? He doesn't have a fever or anything, but he's just not acting like himself, he's not happy and perky and moving around. Sure, I can come get him. And then the darn child SKIPS his way to the car and spent the rest of the day running around the house and climbing over furniture and watching tv. The first thing that entered my mind: CON ARTIST. He's got us all right where he wants us. Sort of like a live action version of Stewie from the Family Guy.