While we were playing mini golf the night before, Randy, Brandon and I decided that the alpine slide looked pretty darn fun, so we made plans to come back in the morning and give it a try. The 5 ticket package was just right for Rick, Brandon, Randy, Jacob and I to go on it. Except the next morning I had a nice bout of naseau kicking in (a nice precurser of how the rest of the week was going to go for me), so Brandon actually got to go twice. Jacob did really well on the ride up the ski lift (thank goodness there was a safety bar, otherwise I don't know if we could have trusted him to sit still!). On the last trip Brandon got to go by himself, declaring it to be an awesome day. Brandon went on the fast track both times, with the slide board on open throttle, so he obviously got his dad's (and uncle's, and grandpa Bill's...) penchant for all things fast.