Ever since Brandon found out that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie came out this week, he could think of nothing else. He was so convinced that Rick was going to take him that he spent Monday and Tuesday watching the first 4 Harry Potter movies "to catch up on the story." When I pointed out that his chances of getting to go would be increased if he cleaned his room and behaved, well, that room was cleaned in record time, stayed clean, and he has been the most helpful litte guy all week. His reward? Rick took him and a friend to the movie on OPENING NIGHT (this was very big, I guess). Brandon says the movie was good, but #2 is still his favorite. Rick said most of the reviews that I had read (darker, less humor) were right, but it was still an ok movie. So, one happy wizard wanna be can talk about nothing else today.