When Brandon got his glasses replaced, he was a bit upset to discover that they no longer carried the Scooby Doo frames that he had been getting since kindergarten. Since this was a relatively tame arena for him to flex his indpendence, I let him pick his new glasses out completely by himself. (They were all the same price, so it's not like he could get into much trouble). I made him put them all the way up for the picture, since he usually wears them like this:
Sunday, November 30, 2008
New Specs
When Brandon got his glasses replaced, he was a bit upset to discover that they no longer carried the Scooby Doo frames that he had been getting since kindergarten. Since this was a relatively tame arena for him to flex his indpendence, I let him pick his new glasses out completely by himself. (They were all the same price, so it's not like he could get into much trouble). I made him put them all the way up for the picture, since he usually wears them like this: