Brazos Bend State Park. Usually my least favorite place to camp. It might have something to do with a slightly obsessive fear of alligators. It wasn't so bad at the part of the park we were at this time, so I contemplated having Jacob and me staying, but around dusk he started getting really squirrely and practically threw himself in the car. In hindsight, I don't mind missing the 1 mile round trip trek to the bathroom in the middle of the (47 degree) night or the marauding raccoons. Brandon got along with the boy that he doesn't usually get along with, so he at least had fun. This is the only camping trip that Jacob and I have been on that I actually had time to sit down and talk to people, since he usually wants to do nothing but walk, walk, walk, generally about 8 miles worth. This time, it was walk to the bathroom, play at the mini playground for 1/2 hour, walk back to camp. Color for 15 minutes. Play on the downed trees for an hour. Walk back to the bathroom, play at the mini playground for 1/2 hour. Repeat cycle over and over again. The only downside was that there usually wasn't anyone around for me to talk to. It never occured to me to take a book camping, because I never get to stop moving.