Sorry, fun to say. Brandon and I go mini golfing, just the two of us, at least once a summer, no matter what, and I'm running out of just the two of us summer so today was the day, Hurricaine Dolly be damned. It was more than a bit sprinkly at times, but the wind kept the heat down. Humidity, that's another story. Wind, rain and humidity-my hair looked like I had stuck my finger in a light socket by the time we were done. We tried a new place today, called Funtiki. Ok courses, but the way they have some of the holes set up, coupled with an obvious lack of borders, it's like they WANT you to lose you ball in the water (which I did halfway through). Brandon played much more carefully after that and I got to act as the barrier before the water. Anyone who's ever played mini golf with Brandon can tell you that that is not exactly a safe place to be!Brandon was the only one to earn our traditional hole-in-one picture and had fun posing with the different tikis.