Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Moody Monday
This was probably the hardest day for Jacob so far. In the morning he did everything he could to not listen to me, got mad when it was time to go for a car ride (that is so not normal for him), deliberatley disobeyed me so many times I lost count. It's almost like he's hoping I'll give up and send him to school. I wish I could accomodate the plaintive wail for "bus!" but I can't. We did work on repeating words, singing songs, drawing shapes, identifying random numbers and letters. And then I took pity on him and let him make a big puddle in the backyard. Brandon was bored, but made the best of the day. We're about halfway through with the CLUE mysteries board game he got for his birthday (there are 50 mysteries to solve) and he watched the movies he rented before finally getting to play with a friend in previously mentioned backyard puddle.