Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Hi Mom, I bet you miss me."

Umm, ya. Brandon is up in North Dakota now until we get him back for vacation at the end of the month. He and Rick flew up to Denver on Saturday for the hand off to Grandma and Uncle Randy. They drove to Deadwood on Sunday and to Bismarck on Monday after playing around in the Black Hills a little. When they called to say the were home, Brandon's first words to me were "I bet you miss me, don't ya?" And honestly, I was fine until I heard his voice. So yes, Brandon, I miss you. But I hope you are having fun. Us, we're just waiting for the rain to stop. And for your brother to stop toying with us and to use the bathroom without us having to sit in there for 3 hours waiting for him to do so. Neither is expected to happen this week. Your lizards are fine, still here. They miss you, too. Love, Mom.