Friday, January 11, 2013

Opening Presents



 Jacob's main present was a Kindle Fire that we got earlier, so not a lot of him to open. Some stuffed animals, paint, markers, a Newton's cradle, blanket, pajama pants, elf microphone, video, gift cards, and cash to spend during Christmas break.
 We sent Brandon on a scavenger hunt to find his presents and when he came back he immediately started opening them. He was a bit confused to open xbox games, since he doesn't have an xbox. This pic was after opening the second one, when he then asked, "why are you guys trolling me?" We gave him a "really, Brandon?" look and then you could literally see the gears turning. He was pretty non-challant about opening the rest of his gifts, so I said show me some excitement. This is what I got:
 He said he was just confused then stunned, because I had been saying for months that I wasn't buying him a new gaming system, he needed to save up his money, etc. I guess maybe I was a little tooooo convincing.
Jacob, watching dad open presents, in case there was something worth stealing.