we hadn't done it for awhile, so we made some hot chocolate and piled in the van to drive around Meadows Place to look at the lights. Our first stop:
This is on the next street over from us and we can see the glow of the lights over the house. You can't even see the bright red Santa on the rooftop; the first time I saw that through the trees while walking through the living room, I almost grabbed the phone and called 911 because I thought the house was on fire.Santa pike! Brandon and I have joked about this one for years because it kind of freaks us out. It's just a covering for the gas lantern, but it looks like a floating Santa head at night, and during the day, it looks like someone stuck Santa's head on a pike.
The whole cul de sac gets together and decorates.
Notice the Suburban behind the Santa and reindeer, and the fact that the Santa is bigger than the 2 story houses. Saw a couple of those this year.
It was pretty fun, even grinchy Grinch Rick said so.