Thursday, April 14, 2011
Houston Rodeo
We got tickets to the Livestock Show and Rodeo but the big problem was that they were for Friay...during Lent. We let the boys cheat and get whatever food they wanted while we had nachos. Jacob (and I) had been up since 2am, so we decided to play the night by ear and stay as long as we were having fun.
Pictures from the 600 level deck of Reliant Stadium, looking out over the carnival.
Note to self: next time, let the smoke from the fireworks settle before trying to take pictures.
We made it through most of the rodeo but left before Lady Antebellum took the stage. I like a few songs, and the other three couldn't care less about them, so we were fine with leaving early. Most years we make it thorugh about half the concert before leaving. (Except Trace Adkins--I made them stay for most of that one.)