Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spring Portraits

Brandon's last elementary school portrait. Little bit sweet, a little bit of attitude.
The PTO did a fundraiser with the DreamMakers company, where the kids picked their chosen career from a list, got dressed up and held props and then had their picture taken in front of a greenscreen with the backgrounds added later. Brandon said it was kind of fun. His science teacher is really excited that he wants to be a science teacher. They also got an info sheet, that told them what kind of schooling, job requirements and job future their "career" has. I loved the info sheet for princess. Sadly enough, that's what most of the girls chose.

Can I just say that I love this picture of Jacob? His are always so hit and miss, since you never know if he'll cooperate or not. His teachers said that he was really good at saying "cheese". I can't imagine why.