
Can't you just see how unimpressed he is? He's been waking up at 4am, screaming most of the morning, getting impatient for the bus. He knows school's coming to an end.

Off to his beloved bus.

He was in a little bit better mood after school, but that could have been because I was wearing shoes, which in his world, means he gets to go for a RIDE! He has 6 days (and two weekends) off before summer school starts. He will get to go M-W for 3 hours a day and then have Thursday and Friday off. Based on how the first couple days have gone (I've unclogged the toilet and bathroom sink, cleaned vomit up out of the shower after he got too wound up, he's refusing to sit on the potty when he needs to go, screaming for hours on end and then snuggling up, I've done 14 loads of laundry) I'm not hopeful about escaping the summer with what little mental faculties I have left.