Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Humor

While wandering around Gander Mountain sports today, Rick and Brandon perused the camping section for mess kits and apparently Rick does his shopping a little too fast for Brandon's taste. After we got seperated from them, they wandered around some more to find us until I called Rick on his cell phone to tell him where in the store I was. As they headed back over to the camping section, where I now was, Rick was again moving too fast for Brandon, who accused his dad of "not even looking." Too which Rick replied, I looked already, I don't need to look again, so why go slow? Brandon's response, "DON'T YOU EVER JUST SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY THE SHOPPING?!". He is so much like his Grandpa Bill Staigle when it comes to shopping. Rick, not so much. I cracked up when Rick reported this to me later, since it's a minor miracle to get Rick into any store, even a cool sporting goods store.