I was compelled to make a couple centerpieces:
We had Sunday donuts on Saturday and this was one of Jacob's:
I wasn't sure if Jacob would actually play with the Thomas set, since he tends to love things at the store, buys them, and then never plays with them. Luckily, he actually seems to like this one and even carried it to his room and set it up on his desk so he could play with it while using his computer.
Last year we didn't do an egg hunt and poor Jacob spent the entire day looking out the window for "eggs!" so this year, egg hunt. Brandon was told he didn't have to do it, but I think he realized that meant he didn't get any of the chocolate, either, so he found some eggs.
Lunch: we normally do turkey, but this year Rick picked ham, which he never does. Just for fun, we kept the with the "new stuff" theme and had cheesecake for dessert.