Wednesday, May 9, 2012

random may 1

 15 hours of scrapbooking at the National Scrapbook Day crop that I hosted.
 An ipod self-portrait of a very tired momma (Jacob's been getting up around 3am) and a sort of tired daddy.
 After a month of intense foot cramping and pain, I broke down and said goodbye to Saucony, the brand of running shoes I've worn for 20 years and bought some Reebok Flex. So far, no pain, as long as I wear them and not other shoes for errands, too.
 I don't know how Jacob knows, but on days I've put a new ink cartridge in the printer, he'll come home from school and immediately start printing. It's like there's a disturbance in his force, or something.
 Posing for mom.
 A quick snap of the super mooon
 Of the Serpent's Shadow book, "You would not believe how many people want to borrow this book. I'm going to have to prioritize...I'm thinking ladies first."
 Jacob wanted "t is for tent!" so Brandon obliged and set one up...and then the stinker never went near it.
 The roses near the mailbox are finally recovering from the drought last year. It looks like one made it, one didn't.
 The hydrangeas are also trying to come back, which means now that it's starting to get hot, they should be trying to die on me again.
Brandon's "skin" for his Minecraft character. Apparently Realm of the Mad God is out and Minecraft is in.
Early morning penguin snuggles.