Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October

Woohoo! Two whole days of weather cool enough for pants.
E is for Elevator! Jacob still loves his elevator rides, and luckily has a Dad that will humor him by taking him to the office every weekend. Good thing, too, because mom is not a fan of elevators.
You know, I have no idea what his goal was here, but he walked around with punch balloons around his legs for about an hour.
Wrestling on the floor with dad. Every now and then, when I'm printing out pics at Sam's Club, my fingers will get moving too fast and I hit 8x10 instead of wallet and never even know it until I'm checking out. This was an accidental 8x10. I can live with that.
Freezer meal swap with Terri. I made bacon cheeseburger spaghetti, kielbasa bow-tie skillet, chicken cordon bleu bake, and chicken penne casserole.