
March 28 - Yard work. Ugh. The pin oaks are constantly dropping acorns and the little buggers sometimes sprout into trees. I kept missing/ignoring this one and it is growing through/around my rose bush. It's about 2" in diameter already and is proving to be a pain.

March 29 - Starting to fill in some of the empty spots left by the frosts.

March 30 - Goober turned 12 today. He got to pick the restaurant (Outback) and invite a friend for dinner. They were quite happy feasting on t-bone and plowing through the birthday ice cream.

March 31 - Spring is finally here. This is the first time I've tried to grow irises, so this makes me happy.

April 1 - Mom's night out. Yummy margaritas. This was round two. We must repeat this, because we were both happy and giggly and forgot that we were cranky with the world.

April 2 - Easter cookies. I thought they turned out cute. Jacob loves to point out vegetables in the store right now, so I make some carrot shaped ones for him.

April 3 - Uh, 3 pictures of me in one week? I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. Bluebonnet day. Got a late start so the sun was directly overhead. Got a cute one with my boys, so I'm happy.