Well, I had a nice week! Wednesday was our 14th wedding anniversary and Rick and I did a lunch date at Pappadeaux, one of our favorite restaurants (yummm...crab cakes). Then on Thursday a friend and I did a little scrapbook shopping before lunch at my favorite sandwich shop (yummm...Philly Cheesesteak). And on Friday I turned 35. Brandon had asked earlier in the week what we were going to be doing, so I said, I don't know, why don't you plan it? He was a bit nervous, afraid he would pick something I didn't like. (He apparently hasn't caught on that I would have eaten anything he chose and said it was great). He chose to order pizza from Dominoes and at the store he picked out a really good brownie sundae cake. We've had a little bit of a cool down the last two days and we were able to sit outside for dinner, which was really nice. Brandon also picked out a present for me, which consisted of taking me to the craft stores and having me fill a box with scrapbook supplies that I wanted. What can I say, the child knows what I like!