Thursday, June 21, 2007
Grandma's House vs. Mom's house
Today when I was on the phone with Rick's mom cooridinating things for vacation, she tells me that Brandon's sleep schedule is off, and admitted that she's been letting him stay up late and then sleep in. I'm not real concerned, since we let him do the same in the summer anyway. Apparently, Brandon has never realized this, because he told her, "You might as well spoil me while I'm here, because I won't get spoiled the rest of the summer!" I think I'm offended that I got the "aww, mom" tag again, but I'm used to it, so instead I'll just find him humorous. Especially since he stopped in the middle of two different stories to tell me that he loved me lots and lots. Just for that I'll let the stinker off the hook for painting me as a joyless harpy AGAIN. I won't even cancel his annual kids against the adults squirt gun/300 water balloon/eat whatever the heck you want/lots of goodies for the kids 4th of July party. I'll just crack a dozen or so confetti eggs over his head in retaliation.