After lunch on Christmas we drove down to Sugar Land Town Center to take some pics with the big tree...we weren't the only ones with the idea, as it was pretty busy.
We took the short walk down to Baker's Street Pub so I could take a photo of the faux phone booth, which Brandon thought was pretty cool.
After Town Center, we drove over to Oyster Creek Park. I was pretty sure I waited a little too long and missed the fall leaves photo op, and I was right. I figure I missed it by about a week.
Notice Jacob pointing. He's trying to convince Dad to let him kick off his shoes and get in the water.
As good of a leaf photo as we got.
(Sadly?) The bathroom building offers one of the nicest backdrops in the park.
Of course, Brandon, being Brandon, couldn't resist a little climbing.