The dawn of instagram! One of the reasons I coveted an iphone is that I wanted the instagram app for taking and editing photos. I broke down and bought an ipod touch this week (the ipod nano I bought 3 years ago was full and jacob keeps stealing it from me) so I started using it...and then 4 days later they finally released instagram for the Android market. And Rick's office changed phone carriers and he ended up with the iphone. Oh well. I'm enjoying it. My phone (Droid X) has an 8mp camera on it, so it does take some good photos.
Playing Mario Kart at Chuck E Cheese
Playing with PopBooth on the ipad
One of Brandon's friends made him a sliding star for his birthday
Jacob continues to make himself Nutella Smores
Rick puttering in the garage
Jacob's new thing is to take all his treasures (markers, crayons, videos, books) and load them into gallon size food bags. I've gone through more ziplock bags in the last week than I have in the last six months.
playing the drums
"Siri, call my mom.""I don't know who your mother is; in fact, I don't even know who you are."

