Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project 365, Week 40

September 26 - family trip to Lowe's to buy a closet organizer for Mom. Jacob loves his Elmo shirt.
September 27 - found my large laundry sign at Hobby Lobby during a 50% off sale. I love vintage signs and typography, so I'm slowly letting myself pick up an item here and there.
September 28 - Jacob is rather fond of having the table in the living room; he can watch the tv, play on the computer, and eat all at the same time, without ever having to get up.
September 29 - found a frame for the master bathroom mirror at Michaels. Bargain hunter that I am, got it 60% off.

September 30 - Brandon's new desk. Didn't take long for it to get messy. My boy's an overachiever. :)
October 1 - Jacob is enamored with the music sampler at Target. He plays the "One eyed one horned flying purple people eater" sung by the Little People. We sometimes spend 20 minutes in that aisle. I can tell you exaclty what everything in that aisle costs.
October 2 - The couch ate Rick! No really. He sat down and was leaning across trying to get all the pillows to take back inside and got stuck. This is how I found him.