Thursday, September 2, 2010

Project 365, Week 34

August 15 - my friends are back for a visit.
August 16 - time outside is always better than being inside and listening to mom say, "no. out of there. leave those alone."
August 17 - he embraces his quickiness, and being stuck in the toy section at Target for an hour to pacify Jacob gives him lots of opportunities.
August 18 - "dinosaur!" Jacob picked out this noise making dinosaur with the birthday money that Grandma and Grandpa Lytle sent. The lever at the back works the mouth, which makes the dino laugh, say "ptui!", and more. Jacob loves him.
August 19 - Just a random picture that I took to differentiate between pics of flooring at Home Depot and Lowe's. Love that smile.
August 20 - Brandon finally got to go mini-golfing when we spent the night in Galveston while Rick was there for the Texas Municipal League. He was elected as 2nd Vice President for Region 14. (I think I got that right.)
August 21 - fun times at the beach.