Saturday, May 22, 2010

Project 365- Week 21

May 16 - Rick and I were in Brandon's room changing out electrical outlets when we hear "what the freak!" followed by the sounds of flying tools. We looked at each other and cracked up. Rick finally recovered enough to mutter "he is so my child." Apparently the cabinet we had him taking apart wasn't cooperating. Furniture is sneaky like that.
May 17 - Little bird fell out of his nest and I stalked him for 10 minutes playing with my camera.
May 18 - Either the anaesthesia hadn't worn off or the morphine drip had kicked in, but I'm not sure why I thought a picture after surgery would be a good idea. Whatever the case, the supercervical hysterectomy is done; no more periods from hell/endomitriosis kicking my ass. Apparently it was a good thing he took the picture today, because apparently I looked really bad the next day. I finally had to send Rick to work because the way he was looking at me was freaking me out. Might have had something to do with the nurses letting my morphine drip run out and then not being able to find the keys to the pharmacy and the drip housing for 4 hours during the night.

May 19 - Pretty pretty flowers. Yellow and white from my parents and pink and purples from Rick's coworkers.
May 20 - I was met at home with Guard Scoop. Jacob used to have Guard Elmo watching his room, I guess it was time for a changing of the guard.
May 21 - Terri used me as her official "Cupcake Bouquet Guinea Pig". They were so cute and awesome tasting that she can use me as her guinea pig anytime.
May 22 - Flat on my back and trying to keep Jacob occupied while Rick snuck in a nap (Jacob had him up at 2am). Trying to play with natural light, but kind of hard when you can't really turn your body to really aim the camera at a child that didn't really want his picture taken.